Parallel Audio "STAGE" Headset Wireless Mic Package
The top-of-the-line STAGE-100 Series Headset wireless system package with high quality NHS777-C beige head worn mic from Parallel Audio is just made for professional performers.
- EIA Standard 1/2U rack-mountable metal chassis with high contrast LCD display (Channel, frequency, RF level, AF level and antenna selection)
- 100 factory preset user-selectable UHF channels.
- Battery level indicator on receiver monitors battery status.
- High performance THAT compander IC ensures the best dynamic range.
- True diversity reception for best performance and reliability.
- Pilotone and noise-cancelling dual-squelch circuits eliminate noise, interference and reduce signal dropouts.
- Adjustable SQ. Increases receiver range with higher sensitivity and reduces interference with lower sensitivity.
- Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel from 100 presets.
- World-first patented IrDA technology provides rapid and precise 2-way frequency sync between the receiver and transmitter.
- Receiver provides power for Parallel Audio antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- Audio output jacks: balanced XLR or unbalanced 6.3mm.
- Multi-function LCD display for channel/frequency, sensitivity, battery status indicator, Alkaline/NiMH battery selection.
- Patented IrDA technology for 2-way data transfer between transmitter and receiver.
- 100 frequencies agile in 25 MHz bandwidth.
- Supports various lavalier, headset and instrument microphones and guitar cable.
- Power-On LED.
- Uses 2 x AA batteries to operate.
- Low current consumption.
- Long operating time up to 16 hours.
- Standard 4-pin mini XLR connector.
- 1/4 wave whip antenna.
- MT and GT gain controls for beltpack microphones.
- Detachable belt-clip.
- Matching battery charger: HC2.