Parallel Audio "LIVE" Lapel Wireless Mic Package
A good quality lapel wireless system package.
The LIVE-100 Series Lapel wireless mic system package from Parallel Audio is designed for the seasoned performers.
- 100 factory preset user-selectable UHF frequencies.
- Advanced microprocessor control, excellent RF design with improved signal performance for interference free multi-channel operation.
- Patented IrDA technology for 2-way sync between transmitter and receiver.
- SCAN function automatically locates the next clean frequency.
- More than 10-12 non interfering channels can be operated simultaneously within a selected 25MHz bandwidth.
- Diversity design for high sensitivity, high selectivity, and high image/spurious rejections.
- LCD display on the receiver shows selected frequency.
- Antennas can be either rear or front mounted.
- Anti-interference Pilotone control and RF noise squelch circuitries.
- RF & AF LED indicators.
- Balanced (XLR) x 1 / unbalanced (O6.3mm) x 1 audio outputs.
- Half-rack metal chassis, mountable with optional mount kit
- (PA-WRK-1 for 1 unit, PA-WRK-2 for 2 units).
Multi-function LCD display for channel/frequency, sensitivity, battery status indicator, Alkaline/NiMH battery selection.
Patented IrDA technology for 2-way data transfer between transmitter and receiver.
100 frequencies agile in 25 MHz bandwidth.
Supports various lavalier, headset and instrument microphones
and guitar cable.
Uses 2 x AA batteries to operate.
Low current consumption.
Long operating time up to 16 hours.
Standard 4-pin mini XLR connector.
1/4 wave whip antenna.
MT and GT gain controls for beltpack microphones.
Matching battery charger: HC2.