Helix 2510 - 250 Watt High Powered PA System
The Helix-2510 is a 250 watt portable PA system with a 10" 2-way speaker system and a built-in Bluetooth/SD/USB Player Recorder.
Every Helix-2510 unit comes shipped standard with a dust cover with pockets for accessories and transmitters and a clear see through rear panel so you can still use the Helix-2510 with the cover on!
The Helix-2510 portable PA system will be a popular choice for teachers, buskers, churches, school carnivals, school assemblies or anyone needing a portable sound system.
We back this quality PA System up with a 3 Year Australian warranty!
- Dual 250W Class-D power amplifiers built in.
- Built in 2-way 250 watt speaker system (10” + 1” HF).
- 250 watt active output for external 4~8Ω speaker.
- MIC 1 and 2 are XLR/6.3mm combo jack connectors for microphone and line
- inputs with individual volume control and a MIC/LINE level switch.
- LINE IN (XLR/6.3mm combo & 3.5mm jacks) with volume control.
- We can fit up to 4 diversity receiver modules with 100 frequencies (optional).
- Scan and Sync button for quick and simple mic channel set-up.
- Built in Bluetooth receiver for music streaming.
- DIGITAL IN (USB 2.0) allows playing of audio files directly with a USB cable.
- ACTIVE OUT (XLR jack) for multi-unit audio linking.
- SPEAKER OUTPUT for an external 8Ω passive speaker with volume control.
- REVERB with bypass, and volume control for wired and wireless microphones (switchable).
- VOICE PRIORITY switch ducks music during speech when selected.
- 3-band equaliser (BASS / MIDDLE / TREBLE) for all audio inputs.
- Digital sound limiter with 6-step LED audio meter indicator.
- Smart charging circuit with 4-step LED battery indicators and charging LED.
- Storage compartment for 4 transmitters (handheld x 4 pcs or handheld x 2 pcs + beltpack x 2 pcs) and a switching power supply.
- User friendly battery compartment design for simple battery replacement.
- Integrated retractable handle and BIG wheels for easy portability.
- Tripod stand mountable with HX-ST Speaker Stand.
- Up to 6 hours Mic air time from the Lead-Acid battery.
- 2 power modes: Internal Rechargeable battery & DC jack.