Features at a Glance:
- 4 MIC inputs, 1 x EMC input and 2 x dual RCA AUX inputs
- Volume control for each channel,
- Master Vol and Bass/Treble controls
- Automatic playback of MP3 audio tracks via USB or SD card
- FM Tuner & Bluetooth Receiver built-in
- Priority: MIC1 > EMC >MIC2 ,MIC3, AUX1, AUX2
- 240W Output Power in 100v line or 4 ohm (switchable)
- Separate Level indicator and overload/short protection
This is an easy to use desktop or shelf mounted PA amplifier. It is great for background music and paging in schools, retail outlets, cafes or classrooms. It comes with a built in MP3 player and a Bluetooth receiver, just plug in and play.
Connect a desktop microphone for announcements with priority music ducking too.
Connect your PBX paging output to one of the aux inputs and you are ready to go. It has unmatched sound quality and speech intelligibility. Connect it to a 4 to 16 Ohm fixed impedance short speaker line. There's also a 100V output for longer distance distribution of music and announcements.