Features at a Glance:
- One Mic audio input with a separate volume control.
- Two dual RCA line inputs with individual volume controls.
- Automatic playback of MP3 audio tracks via USB or SD card
- Priority function on microphone input
- Signal lights, output indicators display different colors
- Protection from short circuit, overload, over-heating
This is an easy to use desktop or shelf mounted PA amplifier. It is great for background music and paging in schools, retail outlets, cafes or classrooms. It comes with a built in MP3 player and a Bluetooth receiver, just plug in and play.
You can plug in a desktop microphone for announcements with priority music ducking too. Connect your PBX paging output to one of the aux inputs and you are ready to go. It has unmatched sound quality and speech intelligibility. Connect it to a 4 to 16 Ohm fixed impedance short speaker line. There's also a 100V output for longer distance distribution of music and announcements.