IP Network Audio Amplifier, 120 watt, rack mountable
Network IP audio amplifier. This amplifier can be located in a central rack and you can connect multiple ceiling speakers or outdoor horn speakers to it in parallel.
Features at a Glance:
- 120 watt Network IP audio amplifier.
- 3.4’’ LCD Screen shows working status of all speakers.
- Built-in DSP processor; boot / startup time is less than 1s
- Built-in 1 channel network audio decoder; supports TCP/IP, UDP, IGMP; transmits 16 bit CD quality audio signal.
- 1 AUX and 1 MIC input with independent volume controls, and overall treble and bass control.
- Priority: EMC> MIC> AUX and background music
- Connect to a 4 to 16 Ohm fixed impedance short speaker line. Use the 100V output for longer distance distribution of music and announcements.
- Also available in various sizes of 60, 240, 350 and 500 watt at 4-16 Ohms or 100V output settings.