SoundEar 3-300 Noise Level Monitor & Recorder
The new SoundEar 3-300 with included logger and software provides a complete overview of the noise environment.
A large digital ear gives anyone in the room a 'quick-look' idea of whether the sound is getting too loud in the room you are trying to limit the sound in. When the ear turns red, you have reached date pre-set decibel level for the room. A digital reading gives an accurate level of the room level dB.
An excellent device for limiting staff from turning levels up too high, or showing neighbours and/or councils that you are abiding to the noise levels set out for your business.
- Has a measuring range from 30 dB to 120 dB
- Ability to turn off the visual warning signal at night so it doesn’t disturb anyone i.e. patients sleeping in hospitals
- Built in log that saves LAeq measurements for up to 90 days
- Easy transfer of log data into the SoundEar software via USB to give a complete overview of the noise environment
- All measurements are saved in a CSV format and can be opened in Excel