SoundEar 3-310 Noise Level Monitor & Recorder
The SoundEar 3–310 is an ideal tool to help monitor and map the noise environment in places such as factories, mines, hospitals, schools, retirement villages, offices, pubs, clubs, live music venues etc.
The visual signal also tells you when you need to wear hearing protection if the noise is too loud. Indoors or outdoors this is the one to use. A digital reading on the front gives an accurate level of the room level dB.
- Has a measuring range from 30 dB to 120 dB
- Built in log that saves LAeq measurements for up to 90 days
- Easy transfer of log data into the SondEar software via USB to give a complete overview of the noise environment via Logger
- All measurements are saved in a CSV format and can be opened in Excel
- Includes Class 1 plug-in mic